The Next Best Thing to Stainless Steel™
PT2000® is quickly gaining acceptance as the “next best thing to stainless steel” for use in the more corrosive wood treating chemicals and many exterior applications like: decks, fences, boat docks, board walks, playground equipment, sill plates, joist hangers, etc. PT2000® coating is available on items including: Ballistic NailScrews (BNS) collated nails or bulk screws designed to be in contact with Pressure Treated Lumber.
PT2000® . . .
- Offers superior corrosion resistance versus competitive coatings
- A premium quality coating for exterior applications
- All PT2000® test data confirmed by third party tests
- Has corrosion resistance that exceeds ASTM AC257 hot dipped in ASTM B117 treated lumber accelerated tests
- Has Consistent resistance to corrosion
- Delays initial occurrence of red rust which is critical to product durability
- Has a distinctive gray color